Hey Pisano are you looking for an authentic Italian food recipe that will dazzle your friends and family? If so Madonna Mia have we got just the dish for you, Balsamic Chicken Bruschetta! A simple and easy Paleo recipe inspired by the ancient Romans! This quick and easy meal will have you singing about Amare!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 TB balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 firm tomatoes, seeded
- 1 C basil, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Rub chicken with 1 clove of minced garlic and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and vinegar to a zip lock bag and marinate 1 hr.
- Meanwhile, chop tomatoes and toss with basil, lemon juice, olive oil, and remaining garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill until ready to use.
- Heat grill pan (or grill) to medium high.
- Cook chicken approximately 5-10 minutes each side.
- Serve topped with tomato mixture.