It doesn’t get much quicker and delicious than this 3-ingredient Banana Pudding. You’ll dazzle your dinner quest with this amazing little palate pleaser while they think you slaved over a stove…your secret is safe with us!
Debi goes Bananas...pudding!
A delicious and easy to make (3-inggredients) palate pleaser.
Write a review
- Per Serving
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of Chia seeds
- (optional) dash of cinamon
- First mix in a blender the banana and almond milk until smooth (approximately 30-seconds)
- Add the Chia seeds and "pulse" a few times to achieve an even mix
- Pour into a dessert serving bowl and chill for about an hour
- Sprinkle on cinamon and watch how quickly it gets devoured!
My Healthy Paleo https://myhealthypaleo.com/