Well here we are again at that time of year when the football season has kicked-off and the baseball pennant races are heating up! Is there any other time of year that your television’s remote control gets such a workout switching back and forth from game to game?
Now how do you take care of the appetite that has been built up by all that exhaustive channel changing? Trust me, these Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings will make you the MVP on any game day!
- 2 lbs. chicken wing drumettes
- 1/3 cup gluten-free Sriracha (sub Coconut Aminos if you’d like)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup ghee
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 dried chili pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon tapioca flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Salt and pepper chicken wings to taste and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Combine Sriracha, garlic powder, honey, ghee, lime juice and chili pepper in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, then whisk in tapioca flour.
- Remove wings and coat in sauce. Bring oven temperature up to 375F. Bake wings an additional 5 minutes.
- To serve, drizzle wings with excess sauce. Enjoy!