I can’t believe that I used to hate cauliflower…but not anymore! Try this simple and delicious alternative to grain rices with a light lime flavor. you can use broth to add a more savory flavor, or simply cook with water.
Mouth Watering Lime Cauliflower Rice
Write a review
- 1 head of cauliflower, "riced"
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (or you can use water)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 limes, juice and zest
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro – leaves only
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop a head of cauliflower and place chunks in a food processor or pulse blender
- Pulse until it turns into particles resembling rice – this should happen pretty quickly
- In a medium-sized pan, add the 1/4 cup broth (or water) and heat over medium to medium-high heat
- Add the cauliflower "rice"
- Add the 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- The cauliflower contains a lot of moisture. You'll notice it will start to steam in the pot. Just watch it and stir occasionally
- Continue to cook the cauliflower rice for 10-12 minutes
- Taste the cauliflower for a “rice” consistency
- Once the rice is done, stir in the juice and zest of 2 limes, add the cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
My Healthy Paleo https://myhealthypaleo.com/