Do you feel hungry yet cannot decide what to eat? Do you want to prepare something different for your family/friends and are drawing a blank? How about these mouthwatering lamb chops seasoned with rosemary and garlic?
(my mouth is watering just typing this recipe!!)
- 1.4 pound rack of lamb
- 1 fist of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup rosemary, leaves removed from stems
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to bake at 400.
- In a mini food processor, pulse the rosemary and garlic until finely minced.
- In a small skillet, saute the rosemary and garlic in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil until soft. Set aside.
- Rinse rack of lamb under cool water.
- Cut rack of lamb into individual chops.
- Pat dry on either side with a paper towel.
- Heat an oven save skilled over medium high heat, adding 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chops with salt and pepper.
- Sear chops 2 minutes a side.
- Top chops with garlic and rosemary, and place in the oven.
- Bake for 2 minutes, remove from oven and serve.