So you want an easy paleo dessert recipe but don’t want to eat something bland that taste like wallpaper, eh?
Well hallelujah chocolate lovers taking the plunge and going paleo doesn’t mean that you need to say goodbye to your favorite chocolate treats. The paleo diet surely stresses the benefits of eating clean, unprocessed, natural foods, but who can argue that there isn’t always room for dessert….even in the caveman community!. This paleo fudge recipe is certain to fulfill all your decadent chocolate desires.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almonds or almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pour melted coconut oil into a blender or food processor.
- If using almonds, add the almonds to the coconut oil and blend until the almonds are smooth.
- If using almond butter, then just add the almond butter to the coconut oil and don’t blend.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and blend or process until the mix is smooth.
- Pour the fudge into non-stick molds and put into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Once the fudge is firm, remove it from the molds and then store it in the fridge in a sealed container.