Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Well here we are again at that time of year when the leaves start changing colors, football is back, the baseball pennant races are heating-up and pumpkins will be popping-up everywhere. Yes everywhere you turn you will see something infused with pumpkin whether it be pie, pancakes, muffins, beer/ale, shampoo, etc., etc. To help ease you into this pumpkin wonderland here is a delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe that is certain to get your taste buds pleased.
Cool fall mornings call for hot, steamy lattes. Our seasonal sip starts with a pour of your favorite coffee, then whisks in pumpkin purée, spices, and a touch of syrup for sweetness. Top off this dairy-free drink with a dollop of coconut cream. It’s a delicious way to get your pumpkin spice fix all season long.
Write a review
- For the latte
- 2 cups Califia Farms Almond Milk Barista Blend
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup Califia Farms Cold Brew Concentrate
- For the toppings
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- Star anise, optional
- Coconut cream, optional
- Add almond milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and spices to a deep sauce pan over medium heat.
- Whisk until blended and heated. Using a hand-held immersion blender, carefully blend until milk starts to foam.
- Turn off heat. Fill 2 mugs with ½ cup coffee each and warm in microwave for 1 minute. Divide the milk mixture between two mugs.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon, star anise, and coconut cream, if using.
My Healthy Paleo https://myhealthypaleo.com/