There’s nothing sweeter than biting into a juicy strawberry on a warm summer day, but we have an idea to make this fruit extra special. This savory twist starts with a classic Italian combo—strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and black pepper. Instead of traditional whipped cream, we whipped coconut cream, making this treat dairy-free and just as satisfying as the original!
Balsamic Coconut Whipped Cream with Strawberries
Balsamic Coconut Whipped Cream With Strawberries Recipe
Write a review
8 hr 15 min
8 hr 15 min
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Freshly crushed black pepper
- 1 pound strawberries, washed
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk at least 8 hours or up to overnight.
- An hour before whipping coconut milk, place metal mixing bowl and beaters in the refrigerator or freezer for 1 hour.
- When opening the can, do not shake it. Scoop coconut cream solids into cold mixing bowl; reserve remaining coconut milk for another use.
- On medium speed, beat coconut cream for 15 seconds, then turn to high speed. Beat until stiff peaks form, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add honey and balsamic vinegar to coconut cream; beat 30 to 60 seconds more.
- Place in serving bowl, then sprinkle with freshly crushed black pepper before serving with strawberries.
My Healthy Paleo https://myhealthypaleo.com/