You Got Some PEAR!
Did you know that the ancient Pharaohs of Egypt had a great passion for honey. Incredible as it may sound, jars of honey were found inside the tombs of ancient Pharaohs and believe it or not, were still edible after thousands of years of storage. Honey is known to fight against cancer and heart disease as well as prevent ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders because of its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and inflammatory properties.
So enjoy this Paleo Pear Crisp recipe that is sprinkled with pecans and honey and eat like a king.
- 4 Pears, chopped
- 2.5 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup Organic raw honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup pecans, chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place chopped pears in a baking dish
- sprinkle cinnamon and salt
- Drizzle honey and stir to evenly coat pears
- Sprinkle pecans over the pears
- Bake for 30-45 min and Enjoy