You’re “Pudding” me on, No Cook Dark Chocolate Pudding? For real, this dark chocolate paleo pudding requires NO COOKING (yes,it’s vegan), and it’s made with an unexpected surprise ingredient — avocado!
It’s amazing to think that pudding can be made from avocado and cocoa powder with a little bit of maple syrup to sweeten it up. Avocado makes a great choice for pudding because of its texture.
It’s absolutely delicious, just over 200 calories, high in protein, low in sugar and takes only 5 minutes to make.
No Cook Chocolate Pudding
- 2 medium avocado
- 1 cup Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3/4 cup Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Cinammon, Ground
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Remove peels and pits from your avocados, and slice
- Put the avocados into your blender, and add almond milk (or coconut milk)
- Add organic pure maple syrup, cacao powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon and sea salt
- Blend on high until mixture is creamy
- Serve in 6 dessert cups and enjoy now, or put into refrigerator to chill for later
- Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves if you've got them
My Healthy Paleo https://myhealthypaleo.com/